Monday 18 January 2010

Some photos

Obviously I am still rather debutante at this blog thing.
My pictures aren't exactly how I want them, but here goes... The best hot peppers EVER.



A gecko that likes to hang out in our bedroom.
Anything that eats mosquitoes is a friend of mine!


Danny attempting to do his homework. Obviously he wasn't quite over jetlag!


I was attempting to pick up the boys from school one afternoon, but spent a ton of time on the bridge due to an accident. Over one hour and two crunches to the front of the truck
(by someone backing into me- twice) later, I made it! If you look closely, I
am sitting on the median. Don't ask.


Jonny with my friend, Kadi

Danny with the gecko that lives in THEIR bathroom.
He gets handled a bit more than our's does.


Steve having a good conversation with friends.



We water our plants for two reasons. 1. So they live. 2. So we can dust them off.
This is what they look like if we don't water the ENTIRE plant!

3 comments:

  1. Great to discover your blog today. It's in my Favorites now, so I'll be by often! I love the photos of la vie dure au Mali... (it doesn't look ALL dure, thankfully!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall look so happy to be back! I am so sorry that we didn't get to see you before you left!!
    leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - the blog's lookin' real good!
    Keep up the good work; blogging is GREAT!
    Rob (www.robbaker.org)

    ReplyDelete